Friday, April 06, 2007

The Real Thiele Deal

You ever get into that groove of living life instead of documenting it? Well, that's what we've been doing for the last few weeks. We were on LI 2 weekends ago (see here for a short story about that and here for pics) - we flew up. As the whole "flying thing" took us 8+ hours, I think we'll drive next time.

Anyways, some of the family came to visit this past week and we had a blast. A lot of things happened in the last few days, thanks to Uncle Mike, Aunt Mo, Conor, Emmy, and Baby Brendan (who is my godson and a delight)!

We did a lot of things while they were here - first and foremost: I watched Baby Brendan while his parents went out for a few hours and he did not give me any trouble at all - reinforcing my theory that "Babies are Easy". Later that very same day, I made my godson laugh for the first time (or so his Mommy told me) ever in his life:
But other things happened, too:Conor played.

Thieles golfed.

Emmy putted.

We ate.

Children rassled.

We ate some more.

Conor was a weatherman.

Emmy was an anchorwoman.
Babies got nekkid!

And "Unca Mike" and Loch shared a quiet moment.

And for your viewing pleasure, I present to you a short film entitled WAR ROCKET AJAX (which is a clever nod to 1980's Flash Gordon):



LOCH'S WORDS OF THE WEEK: Loch likes to answer questions that he doesn't like to answer with "I not sure." He has also been requesting a lot of "Fishy" (Finding Nemo) and "Lions and Pig" (The Lion King).

4 Comments:

Blogger The Triscuit's Dad said...

Yay - first comment! (Not that there's a prize or anything, but that's what you always write on my blog.) Carter's been missing Loch lately, and would love to watch Fishy with him. All day, if possible.

4/7/07, 1:08 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

So adorable!

You guys get back here RIGHT NOW!

4/7/07, 1:58 AM  
Blogger Tim Easy said...

Third comment! and Fishy rules!

4/8/07, 7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The "quiet moment" is by far my favorite...

4/11/07, 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home