Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A Marv-elous Weekend


Yok, Yok. It's a funny title because Aunt Marv came to visit this weekend. We didn't do much, but it was a fun and relaxing weekend. On Saturday (once Aunt Marv got up), we went down to the park to play:

Traveling to the park


Sockin' Lochlain!


Seanie slept the entire time!


Even Mommy had time to teach Lochlain new ways to use the slide.
Bad Mommy.




Of course, all that playing around took its toll - and after several rousing guitar solos, Lochlain fell asleep in his chair.


Another exciting event during the weekend was Seanie starting to really crawl on his own, even if it was in a wormy way. Bean put him on the floor at one point and left him alone a few minutes and he managed to get under his exersaucer:



And then there was all the furor to catch it on film:




All the crawling nonsense didn't stop Seaniebear from conning Aunt Marv into taking him on walkabout:

The last time Aunt Marv did this (with Loch), she threw her back out. Thankfully, that did not happen this time.

LOCH'S WORDS OF THE WEEK: 'You're dead to me' - said to his Aunt Gail via speakerphone earlier this evening, upon learning that she would not be attending Easter dinner at his house.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3/14/07, 8:12 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Very funny title (that's actually what I used to tell people that "Marv" stood for when we worked at the Fantasy). All I have to say is - I HAD MY OWN BATHROOM - I have NEVER had my own bathroom. If you have the opportunity to visit the Meagher Estate in Greensboro, NC - DO IT!! I think it was Heather that described it as 'palatial' - this may be the closest word to describe how large the house is. I actually did not sleep late - I got lost. John made me breakfast in the morning - so amazing. I miss you guys very much. I have a bunch of nieces and nephews - but I must tell you that "Aunt Marv" are the two most precious words I have ever heard, when they are uttered from my Godson. This is weird because I remember wanting to slap his father when he first gave me the moniker (sans Aunt) about thirteen years ago. See you guys soon! XOXOXO My photos are on www.kodakgallery.com/mcsullivan password: November

3/14/07, 9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Breakin'22: Electric Boogaloo! Starring Seaniebear! What a kewl break dancer!

3/15/07, 6:21 PM  
Blogger Tim Easy said...

I love it when Lochlain rocks out with that axe!

3/17/07, 10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Loch's swinging skills. Sean could rock out in my hip-hop class. And I'd also like to disclose that Loch also said that he loves me despiteof his Father's machinations for evil.

3/19/07, 5:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That quote from Loch made me spit coffee on my keyboard!!!

3/27/07, 11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home