Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I Know What You Did Last Christmas



The above gem is courtesy of OfficeMax's Elf Yourself website - props to my brother-in-law Johnny D. for pointing it out (by sending a dancing elf with my head on it) to us. And so started our Christmas in NY........

A good time was had by all - you can see over 200 photos of Christmas whilst at my Dad's at Aunt Feather's Flickr site. We spent most of the week (after Christmas) at Memar and Poppy's (Bean's parents) - though Lochlain has converted "Poppy" over to "Peepah", but understands they are 2 different people with the same name. While at my In-laws, we got to see our nephews and nieces - and more importantly, Lochlain got to play with them - like here as they run Poppy/Peepah's train set under the Christmas tree:



Seanie also started rolling over onto his belly and back again on a regular basis while at Memar and Poppy's - and also started to learn to crawl - which I almost captured on video here if not for some interference from someone who shall remain nameless:







Also, Bean seemed obsessed with getting shots of the boys in front of her parents' tree in a certain matching pajama set - but we got such good sleep while at my in-laws (pictured here) that the boys often slept in later than usual, causing them to wet their diapers thru their PJs - so Mommy ended up washing them just about every day. She eventually ended up getting the pic of them not only in front of her Mom and Dad's tree in New York, but our tree in North Carolina as well:


We even got home on New Year's Eve at 11 PM - and of course, the kids got woken up by the car-to-house transfer so we all watched the ball drop at Midnight before going off to bed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

I almost wet myself, through my pants, while watching that video. Sean is getting so big and there isn't enough I can say about Lochlain. It was great to see you guys - wich is was for longer. Can't wait to come down and visit.

1/4/07, 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home