Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Holla! Days (or Daze)

I am exhausted. Seanie has been moved from the bassinet to his crib in his room - and promptly wakes up in the middle of the night (1 AM, 4 AM). This has meant that Daddy takes him downstairs to sleep on the couch - Seanie seems to love cuddling with Daddy. And while Daddy loves the cuddles too, it does leave a lot to be desired from a resting standpoint. So while it is only 8:45 PM while I type this, I am dozing off over the keyboard.....

Thanksgiving was great! We came up and saw our family and friends and the boys had a great time. They love to see their grandparents, aunts & uncles, and of course, their cousins. I especially get a kick out of seeing Loch play with his older cousin Emily and his (slightly) younger cousin Carter. We got some good pictures - but Aunt Feather took the best ones. Like this one. And this one. And this one. And of course, this one. Ah, heck - just go to Feather's Flickr website and see them all. Seriously.

I have some non-Thanksgiving pictures as well. This pic shows Seanie being a typical male:
I also have a video of Sean "helping" his Mommy feed himself - apparently, she is not fast enough.




And here are the boys getting their picture taken with Santa - which coincidentally, will be the pic for this year's Christmas card.:

FUNNY IF YOU'RE A MEAGHER DEPARTMENT:



This hasn't been witty. But my immediate family will forgive me once they watch this video.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

I love you guys. I can't see the photo's that you imbedded though for some reason. I suggest you get on that ASAP! Hugs and kisses to you North Carolina Meaghers. I miss you.

12/6/06, 9:03 AM  
Blogger feathermar said...

hah! Seanie is like his Dad...

I had that conversation with Gail right after she left the message--you haven't recorded anything so it was creepy computer voice...she'll be excited to know she made the blog!
My munchkins look fantabulous!

12/6/06, 1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow- I'm fa-fa-famous!

12/6/06, 9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

New and mOre! new and More! New! More!

12/16/06, 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home