Monday, January 29, 2007

Hide And Seek

I'm currently very busy trying to get my family newsletter out, so I have to make this short. Seanie is extremely ambulatory - he will start crawling any day now. Until then, his primary method of transportation is his walker, and he likes to play games with us while in it. To wit:



Also, Aunt Feather's birthday gift for Lochlain came in the mail today. There were basically 2 things in the box - 1) a really cool book Aunt Feather made with pictures of spoons (which made Lochlain mad, as he couldn't pick up the spoons in the book), and 2):

LOCH'S WORDS OF THE WEEK: "Oh wow, cool" - last uttered when he saw all the different colored spoons in the box, but first noticed by Daddy when Loch started playing with different second-tier action figures this past weekend (which has a slightly humorous tale that we will get to another time).

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. I'm happy he liked the spoons, as I am starting to see the beauty in spoons.
2. Loch will have to learn to be more stealth, as Seanie appears to be soundless, wheeling around the house.
3. "Leave the spoons, man" gave me a continuous chuckle, even as I now write this.
Sorry I missed your call, Meagher family...

1/29/07, 10:48 PM  
Blogger The Triscuit's Dad said...

Crikey, that kid can move.

What's a "second-tier" action figure?

1/30/07, 9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Leave the spoon" puts me in mind of the LIRR safety speeches and Leave your shoe...should it ever get caught in the tracks as you're crossing- you can always get a new shoe[spoon], but we can't get a new you.
Also- when I asked Feath if she wanted to go in with us on Loch's present and she told me what she was getting him I thought it was way cooler than what we got him...but she didn't ask us if we wanted to go in with her...so, sorry it's not as cool as a box of spoons...it will arrive soon( I think it's in NC today)

1/31/07, 7:16 PM  
Blogger Tim Easy said...

go lil Sean! and a splendid display of filmmaking by Tom Barbella's buddy there.

2/5/07, 10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, i drove 2500 miles this week and still posted all my pics...what's your excuse?

2/25/07, 9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home