Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Fall Photos!

Just a quick blurb - the boys took their twice yearly photos at their daycare last week, and they came out great!!


Sean Richard, 15 months old


Lochlain James, 2 ¾ years old


The Brothers Meagher

We went to the annual Fall Festival across the street at Bur-Mil Park last Saturday - you can find the mostly uninteresting pictures here. One thing you may notice is that Lochlain grew very attached to one of the Chik-Fil-A cows that were roaming the festival giving away coupons for free sandwiches. He even started yelling at other kids to "Leave the cow alone" and to "Stop bothering" the cow. Funny stuff.

2 Comments:

Blogger feathermar said...

A) Seanie looks exactly! like you when you were in that yellow pajama thing--i'll scan it tonight for comparing.
B) Hilarious! I'm glad to see that Lochlain is becoming sensitive to animal's needs...although I think that cow-man is too big to hang out in his crib.

10/18/07, 1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These blogs make my day! The pictures are, of course, GORGEOUS!

I almost spit Sprite Zero out my nose as I read about the cow man.

XOXOX
I love you guys so much!
AuntMarv

10/18/07, 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home