Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy Birthday, Beany!

Today is my wife's birthday! As a special present to her, I will not post any embarrassing anecdotes, photos, limericks, haikus, songs, films, etc. about her (I have saved those for the homemade cards that are a Meagher tradition).

To honor her as a wonderful wife and terrific mom, the boys and I got together and made this video - though I should've filmed the rehearsals (yes, I made Lochlain rehearse) and put together a "The Making Of...." documentary. Without further ado, I give you:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!!!




4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love my family!

9/26/07, 8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!
You guys are so cute, I'm nauseous.

AuntMarv

9/27/07, 7:13 AM  
Blogger Carter's mommy said...

Happy Birthday, Bean! With a birthday song and video like that, it can only be a fabulous birthday. We love you!!

Cass, Rich, and Carter

9/27/07, 9:52 AM  
Blogger feathermar said...

jeez louise! That's so cute.

9/28/07, 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home