Monday, August 27, 2007

Birthday Weekend, Highlights

Just because I don't have a lot of time tonight, I am just going to give you some of the highlights of my birthday weekend:

Best Surprise: Having my family (Dad, Gail, and Feath) come down on Friday to spend the weekend!

Best Gift: While I loved ALL my gifts, my favorite is that we are going to see the Police in November in Atlantic City!

Favorite Moment: When I almost made my Dad pee his pants doing my Sean Connery impression - I thought only Sean Lynch enjoyed it that much......

Best Quote: FEATHER (to Loch): "You are so stinking cute!"
LOCH (looking offended): "I not stinking!"

Favorite Pic:

Favorite Pic We Took To Show Rich What A Good Time He Was Missing:
Favorite Pic of my sons:

Best Way To Get A Tiger To Come To The Window: Rolling Seanie in a stroller around near them - apparently, their owner used to feed them by shoving a stroller full of meat at them. Boy, did that tiger leap up when she saw Seanie rolling around!

And of course - Best Lyrics:
Thanks to all the well-wishers and card-senders!

4 Comments:

Blogger feathermar said...

We had a great time! A super fabulous time!

Happy Birthday, Big John!

Hope the potty time goes well!

8/28/07, 1:37 PM  
Blogger feathermar said...

Also, don't ask Sean Connery where he was sitting. Cuz he'll tell you where he sat.

8/29/07, 9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you guys.

8/29/07, 7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a great time. Should we have the lyrics copyrighted? Can we do that if we are using someone else's melody? What are the rules?

9/1/07, 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home