Monday, September 17, 2007

Happy Anniversary!!

We are in the midst of a couple of anniversaries:
Our 8th Wedding AnniversarySept. 11th

Our First Year In North Carolina


Here are the boys a year ago - and then here they are this past weekend.

Plus, Bean's birthday is coming up so I sent her off to AC with some old college buddies while I watched the boys this past weekend. It went fairly well, though Saturday was easier BY FAR. It helped that I broke out and assembled the "clubhouse" (NO MOMMIES ALLOWED!!). I also gave Seanie a new hairstyle:
I wish Loch had been as helpful as he had been on Friday night when I made chicken stir-fry for dinner - though he did try to help his brother out a couple of times. In fact on Sunday, as I bathed them separately (one hung out in their crib while the other bathed), Seanie got a little upset and was fussing. I decided to dress Loch in Seanie's room, and Loch asked if he could go in and keep Seanie company. When I agreed, Loch cried over to Seanie: "Don't worry, Seanie! Lochlain is ON THE WAY!" Did I mention he's only 2?

I am still playing around with the video feature on the camera - it is really freaky with light. But we had an impromptu Monday Night Football game break out here early this evening, so here it is:



3 Comments:

Blogger The Triscuit's Dad said...

Omigod those kids are cute. At our house we just sit around and WATCH football.

Happy Anniversary, you two!

9/18/07, 8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!
I love you guys!

I don't know much about football, is there hugging? I'm going to have to watch it now.

MISS YOU!!
XOXOXO

Marv

9/18/07, 6:41 PM  
Blogger feathermar said...

Ha! I can see that Seanie has grasped the finer points of football. I have a feeling he'll play defense, while Loch is apparently a receiver. Bean is obviously a great quarterback. John, as coach, you need to get a whistle, a chalkboard to write out x's and o's, and, of course, a moustache.

9/19/07, 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home