Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Uncle Richie Doesn't Know His @$$ From His Elbow

Well, sure he does, kids. I just thought that it made for an interesting title (man, I smell a "Tatter's Big Fat Head" controversy brewing).

Actually, there is a grain of truth there - but he DOES have an excuse as he is getting married on Saturday. Anyway - today is Seanie's birthday. And we received a call from Uncle Richie this evening wishing Seanie a very Happy Birthday - but only after he called Sean Lynch first to wish him a Happy Birthday. Oh, that Uncle Richie.......

I'll have a more detailed entry on what we did today to celebrate Seaniebear's birthday posted tomorrow evening - but in the meantime, return with us now to those thrilling days of yesteryear.... Seanie's First Apperance Rides Again!

Oh yeah - and Happy Birthday to Rebecca Hoyt today as well! She's 12 years old today (brrr...almost a teenager!)!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeay, Sean! Happy Birthday!!

Congratulations Rich and Cass!!

XOXO
AuntMarv

7/11/07, 9:29 AM  
Blogger feathermar said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEANIE! Sorry that I had to work late on your birthday and couldn't call! Also SORRY that everybody at work has the typhoid so I was too busy to call before your bedtime! I love you, munchkin!

7/12/07, 2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Seanniiee...I just plumb forgot- but will make it up to you with extra special presents at your special birfday party which you won't know I gave you but will make me feel better...and isn't that what a first birthday is all about anyway?

7/12/07, 5:28 PM  
Blogger Tim Easy said...

Happy birthday Seanie! 1st birdays rock! My sister Erin's daughter Lia has her 1st birthday in August too! "1st birthday season" is in full swing! Best wishes to all the Meaghers

7/22/07, 8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home