Saturday, June 09, 2007

Fishing for Compliments

Or in this case, birthday well-wishes. Still, as Aunt Marv IS Loch's Godmother, I guess she deserves them (truth be told, if I knew it was Marv's birthday today before today, I'm sure we would've done something one way or another).

Anyhoo, with Lochlain and Sean's Meemar & Poppy visiting (Jeanine's parents to the uninitiated - who also wish Marv a Happy 33rd Birthday), we only had time for a quick video message. Of course, trying to get Loch to wish his godmother Happy Birthday was like Phoebe trying to teach Joey how to speak French:


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU!!!!

Unfortunately, the sound isn't working on my Dad's computer, so I'll have to wait to hear my wonderful, amazing, talented Godson sing to me.

Oh, and I'm 32. And, yes, I was totally fishing for birthday Lochlain wishes.

XOXOXO
Aunt Marv

6/10/07, 12:39 PM  
Blogger feathermar said...

Looks like he was totally watching the T.V., though the bribe seemed to have worked...HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARV!

6/10/07, 4:58 PM  
Blogger Tim Easy said...

Happy Birthday Marv! Nice job, John, on the one-word-at-a-time method!

6/11/07, 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home