Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Our 15 Minutes

I should have a big entry next week - we're going down to North Carolina to look for a house. We like this one. I don't know if any of you watch the Colbert Report on Comedy Central, but it seems he stumbled upon this blog and picked up a lot of inspiration for his show. No, not "truthiness" - it seems a bunch of things I've written about have upset Mr. Colbert:
At least we're not dead to him.
LOCH'S WORDS OF THE WEEK: Come, sit, stop (with a commanding handclap)

2 Comments:

Blogger feathermar said...

what is this? a generator? how did this happen?

I am a skeptic at heart. But I believe in the Loch.

8/9/06, 12:39 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I am not familiar with the program, but I'm assuming that this is very clever, John Meagher. And as always, your boys are so adorable!

8/14/06, 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home