Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Second Post

Second is usually underrated. Just as good as the first - often times better, "Things That Are Second" deserve a better rep than just another category on $25,000 Pyramid. I mean, take a look at some second things that are great:
  • Movie Sequels - Superman II, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
  • Comics - Second issues are usually underordered, making them more valuable than the first
  • My brother and my as-yet-unborn son

In that vein - I am going to honor my second posting by trying two types of posting a video of my 1st son saying "Daddy" TO me for the first time. First - here is the URL:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3981928686036530464

Secondly - here is the html code to embed it into the blog (don't know if it will work):


1 Comments:

Blogger I said...

OK, so the embedded video code didn't work. I'll look into it... someday. Meanwhile - use the URL, you lazy bastards.

6/6/06, 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home