Wednesday, July 12, 2006

SeanWatch - Day 2


That boy is amazing. Normally, in the first 24 hours, "they" want your baby to have one #1 and 1 #2 ("Hey Number Two!"). Seanie-boy had about 4 #1s and 9 (Count 'em - NINE) #2s. I personally changed two of the 9 and witnessed firsthand one of the #1s. In honor of the momentous occasion, I have written the following haiku:

Has it been so long?
I forgot the golden rule -
Sons pee on their dads.

Who could get unhappy with that face? All that pooping and peeing means that he is eating well, so that's good. My next entry will deal with what happened to Loch while all this was going on...and hopefully shed light on a disconcerting mystery that has been plaguing us at bath time. Until then, I leave you with another picture of Sean. And me.

4 Comments:

Blogger feathermar said...

yeah, seanie! BMs! Poops!
I held him yesterday. He was sleeping pleasantly. Then he stretched a little, which was supercute. All in all, I give him two thumbs up, and four starts.

The Germans only gave him 3 and 3/4 stars. But you know how tough those Germans are.

7/13/06, 7:00 PM  
Blogger feathermar said...

i meant stars

7/13/06, 7:00 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I'm so sad I missed meeting him yesterday. :(

7/14/06, 8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another very handsome son! And all his parts work REALLY well. Congratulations!!

7/25/06, 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home