Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Well-Fed, Part the First


So Lochlain has decided that he wants to sit at the table like a "big boy"for his meals (that's him on the left eating some green beans). Usually the food goes right into his mouth, but sometimes he brings his veggies down onto the seat of the chair between his legs so he can get a better look at it.
Hot dogs (fat-free turkey wieners with the skin peeled off) still seem to be the preferred source of protein. This kid will still eat almost any vegetable he can pick up with his fingers. Fruit gets a little messy as he wants to spoon it to himself - which consists of stabbing the fruit with his spoon and then licking it off. Of course, his most clearly pronounced word at this time is "cookie" - all dinners must end with a couple of Arrowroot cookies (they taste like McDonaldland cookies - or so I've heard).
By the way, Lochlain says all you lurkers need to sign up and post comments. Tomorrow, I will update the blog with Well-Fed, Part the Second - which will contain footage of Loch eating. It is sure to win an award for best documentary.

1 Comments:

Blogger feathermar said...

Here is my comment:
Your kid is very bossy.
Sometimes he likes Gail better than me.
When your next kid comes out, I will assure Lochlain that I prefer Sean to him.
Does this make me a bad person?
I happen to like fruit. I also happen to like hotdogs.

I have done what you asked of me.

6/13/06, 7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home