Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Like Mother, Like Son

Life has been somewhat unfair to my wife in regards to our two sons. While she was the one who carried both of them in her belly for the traditional 9+ months, my genes are so super-strong that both boys are full-fledged phenotypical Meaghermen. Lochlain is often referred to as "Lil' You" (meaning me - though I have been thinking of giving him the nickname of "L-Jax" to make things simpler for one of my sisters). He looks like me and acts like me - he's my little buddy.

Sean - though only a little over two weeks old - looks to be headed the same way. He's got the Meagher fingers and toes. He appears to be developing deep blue eyes like his brother. But there is one thing that he and his mother do the same:

Yes, they both sleep like the dead. -brrrrr- Creepy.

SEAN'S WORDS OF THE WEEK:
ehhhhhn, wahhh!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

You're right, that is creepy!!

Does Jeanine know that you took that picture?

7/27/06, 11:59 AM  
Blogger Tim Easy said...

ooo so creepy it makes me wanna say "Zar"! and then "Par"!

cute pics though :)

7/27/06, 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home