Wednesday, April 02, 2008

My Girl



Top 5 Things I Like About This Video
  1. Loch works out his Oedipal Complex early
  2. Excellent product placement (I await your call, Coca Cola)
  3. "NO! I'm gonna get a lotta kisses on my gurl!"
  4. Seanie takes my side.
  5. Loch's wiping away of my kisses at the end
Seanie Update: Seanie's been to the hospital TWICE in the last two weeks - both for the same thing - Nursemaid's Elbow. The first time Daddy did it to him (accidentally, of course) - the second time it happened while playing at daycare. Incidentally, the second time Daddy had to take Seanie to the hospital ALL BY HIMSELF because Mommy was away in NY at the time. Luckily, our trusted regular babysitter works at our daycare and was able to take Loch home and watch him while Seanie charmed the pants off of the nurses at the hospital, including the initially crabby admitting nurse who quickly warmed to Seanie in his little chicken-wing sling (wish I could've got pics of that for the blog - cute and heartbreaking at the same time). Seanie recovered even more quickly this time and was running around with full motion right after the x-rays (which came back negative again).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know which is better, Lock wagging his finger at you or brushing your kisses off of Jeanine's cheek.

I love it.

I have a feeling, Seanie's going to be your little dare devil.

Your kids are gorgeous.

XOXOX
AuntMarv

4/2/08, 11:07 PM  
Blogger feathermar said...

I love that little finger up the side of his face pointing at you. My goodness. Charming. I also very much enjoyed Lochlain wiping off your cooties.
I'm sorry about Seanie's arm, but I second your wish of a picture of the chicken wing sling. Hopefully, I will never see a picture because it will never happen again.
Happy day friends!
It is the cutest video ever!

4/3/08, 1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lochlain is sooooo adorable. Love that video.

Ouch, poor Sean and his elbow... that must have been unpleasant. Glad it's nothing serious and that he's feeling better.

They do give us some grays, those kids, don't they?

4/4/08, 11:33 PM  
Blogger KISS Fan said...

Now that was a great video....

We hope Seanie is feeling better.

4/6/08, 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home