Sunday, March 23, 2008

Let's Go To The Movies

I am decompressing from today's Easter festivities and have editing to do of photos and videos, so I am putting this filler post of film shorts up to stall until tomorrow's Easter entry. Some are good, some are not, but hey - in the immortal words of Aunt Mo: "You get what you get and you don't get upset!"

First up - a quick pass of Loch's room before we redid it:



And then - the still unfinished re-do (Bean wants to get special blinds and I want to get a nightstand):



Next up - Loch and Seanie practice their laps in our indoor swimming pool:



Last but not least - I present to you a tale of two future North Carolina Highway Patrol riders (in two parts):











Tomorrow - I should have an Easter post for you all - hope you had a good one!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Easter is now complete!!
Thanks for the four Meagher cheeks.

I love you guys. Loch's room looks great - I'm guessing. The shots were a little dark. I'm looking forward to seeing it!

XOXOXO
MJ

3/24/08, 12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After the long lapse last time - I hadn't checked in a week and now I get to read two posts :)

Loch's room looks great :) - albeit dark - hopefully you aren't teaching him to read in there ;)

Seanie is hysterical - I can't believe that he is big enough to go down the slide already - craziness!

Miss you guys!!!!
xoxo Tatter

3/24/08, 11:39 AM  
Blogger KISS Fan said...

John,

Can I borrow your night vision goggles - Captain America has mine!

I am very jealous of Loch & Sean - I miss my big wheel!

3/24/08, 9:05 PM  
Blogger The Triscuit's Dad said...

We were working on pedaling with Carter on her tricycle this weekend. She can do it (a little), but doesn't want to work very hard at it. She's lazy. Kids today.

Can't wait to see the new room... in the daytime. Or maybe I was just blinded by your kid's white bee-hinds.

3/24/08, 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home