Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A Christmas Story

...with Guest Blogger Lochlain Meagher:

"Hey, hey, hey - look what I got! LOOK WHAT I GOT, BLOG READER! A cam'ra. And and and and since Daddy says his cam'ras a piece of $#*!@, guess what? Guess. Guess! GUESS BLOG READER!!! I took pictures for Christmas!! Merry Christmas! Here they are:"

Uncle Mike

Poppy eating moose cake for dessert

Mary, Gabby, Ryan and Dom stopped by while I got my diaper changed

Daddy eating dessert

Uncle Brian says "Hello"


Uncle John and Aunt Neese share a quiet moment


Emmy and Mary pal around

Ryan, Dom and Conor enjoying their Christmas gifts

I call this one "Doll Riding Horse"

Daddy will take over again next entry, where he will try to recount what went on for Christmas Eve eve, Christmas Eve, and Christmas. And oh, Daddy told me to say this - "God Bless us, everyone!"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL.

I guess this is what kids see--our legs.

He's quite talented.

Happy holidays!

12/26/07, 10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very artsy photography!
I love the pictures from the diaper change!

XOXO
Aunt Marv

12/27/07, 1:19 PM  
Blogger feathermar said...

Wow. I waited 22 years for a camera and he gets one when he's two! What are you going to get him next year, a car? An apartment? I probably got one of your old toys wrapped up in a new box when I was two...
do I sound old? Probably. Cool gift.

12/28/07, 1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos, Loch!
Well done.
Thanks for sharing.
-- Mary Clare

2/8/08, 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home