Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day (2008 Edition)



I hope everyone had as good a day as I had.

I won't bore you with the details of my awesome day, but let me regale you with The Tale of Seanie's Sprained Wrist. Devotees of this blog will recall an entry where I discussed (among other things) Sean's predilection for contracting Nursemaid Elbow. You may even recall how Sean actually does it - well, he was holding Mommy's hand Friday afternoon and when she didn't let him go where he wanted, he dropped to the floor and ended up spraining his wrist. That action resulted in the following:
"Hand..hurt!" Seanie would exclaim.

Don't fret, though. By Saturday afternoon, he was fine. As is evidenced by the following picture and video - it started to rain Saturday afternoon, so the boys and I decided to golf indoors (we do have the space for it):




Sometimes Seanie remembers that his hand hurts (though now he mixes up which hand it is) in a desperate ploy for sympathy - but we just call him a faker and send him on his way.


1 Comments:

Blogger feathermar said...

golf in the house! sweet. poor little Seaniebear. Doesn't learn his lesson, that one.

6/17/08, 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home