Friday, November 14, 2008

We Can Only Imagine......

...what Carter looked like on Halloween. Her Daddy said she was a mermaid, but her Daddy says a lot of things (like he's busy and his camera is broken. I guess he's never heard of a disposable camera - but I digress). The boys had asked me about her and her Halloween costume, and I showed Loch her most recent school picture. He looked at me funny and said: "That's not a costume - that's Carter!" So, for all you Carter fans - here is my artist's rendition of Carter's mermaid costume:


Don't you wish you were as talented as I?

3 Comments:

Blogger KISS Fan said...

You got mad skills kid...

11/15/08, 12:19 PM  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

Hysterical.

11/15/08, 1:01 PM  
Blogger feathermar said...

POST SOMETHING NEW ALREADY.

12/16/08, 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home